We’re hoping that you’re already aware of the marvel that is HubSpot, but if not - here’s the skinny:
Hubspot is a “full stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer service, with a completely free CRM at its core.” - sorry, but no one can tell you that better than they can, so we quoted the masters. As a start-up that works with start-ups - we find it an incredibly powerful tool both for ourselves, and our clients. Even one module at a time it’s pretty fantastic, but as a suite? #Astonishing.
Now - why do you care? Because you can choose to work with any old agency for your marketing and/or design needs, or you can work with an agency that’s a Certified Hubspot Partner. If you need a refresher on the pros and cons of working with an agency for either your design, or marketing work, we’ve written about that too!
I think we can all agree that the main goal of marketing and design is to generate leads and increase revenue. Right? If not, we need to have a bit of a chat. But what do you do with those leads, and how do you maximize that revenue generation?
There are a lot of things you can do in terms of marketing strategy and website design to tackle both of those - and having each of those aspects honed and optimized is an amazing first step. This is where having a Certified HubSpot partner can come in handy.
Top 5 reasons to use HubSpot, period:
- HubSpot puts all of the leads you’re mining from both your outbound and inbound marketing strategies and puts them in an easy to manage system that will track where they came from, what you’ve said to them, and when you said it.
- HubSpot has a handy “Deals” section to give you all of the tools to track your sales cycle - trust us, your sales team will love you for this.
- The analytics are insane. Like, mind-boggling, people! This kind of insight into the ins and outs of your business is almost unprecedented, and if you’re looking for smart, strategic, but unlimited growth - this is a must.
- Social media management, anyone? Your content creators and marketing folks will be huge fans of the ability to schedule multiple social posts at the same time, and manage the content calendar directly within HubSpot. Drag and drop posts, automatic suggested scheduling times backed by the data held within - you really can’t go wrong here.
- Integrated meeting calendar! Being able to include a link to your calendar in drip email campaigns is an invaluable tool - as is being able to track your conversion rate from multiple marketing campaigns at the same time. So not only are you making your marketing people happy by giving them all the data, but you’re also giving your sales folks the tools they need to get face to face with more clients, and therefore solve more problems, and generate more revenue
OK - so hopefully you get why HubSpot is a snazzy and incredibly useful tool to begin with, but do you know anything about a Certified HubSpot partner? Let’s break it down.
Top 3 reasons to use a Certified HubSpot partner:
- They can often get you a discounted price on your monthly HubSpot subscription. HubSpot operates on a typical SaaS model, and therefore it’s going to be a monthly expense for the business. Why not get a deal for a tool that’s going to help you time and time again?
- They can give you an honest assessment of where your business is at right now. A lot of your success depends on how well your sales process is working for you and an agency has both the skills and expertise to assess your current business procedures and set up to tell you which modules of HubSpot might make the most impact right now, and which you can save for the next quarter, or next year if you need to wait. If they’re really good at it (spoiler alert: we are!) they’ll also be able to point out places for improvement in your process be it from a website design or marketing strategy perspective and have the manpower, expertise and time to fix it for you. One stop shopping at it’s finest, y’all!
- They can set it up for you. I repeat, a HubSpot agency will often be willing to set up your HubSpot for you. There’s nothing worse than getting your shiny new toy and realizing you don’t know how to leverage all of the cool features that made you sign on the dotted line in the first place. Let the professionals connect HubSpot in all of the best ways to your website, get it set up to track all the progress you’re making with your fancy marketing campaigns, putting your sales folks on the path to success. Trust us, it’ll save you both hard earned time and money in the long run.
If you’ve been on the fence about working with an agency, we hope that we’ve given you some more to think about when it comes to who you choose to work with. #StartUpLife is all about finding the people, the expertise, and the tools that will get you where you need to go!
Looking to learn more? Book a call with us. You won’t regret it, we promise.
Article written by Monique Danao